If you like your information straight and to the point, this is why you should choose TMF as your Study Centre:
- Outstanding results ! Exceptional pass rates (the majority achieving 100%), always well above the national average and countless commendations from CIM/CAM – 12 different modules achieved this at the last exam board (December 2014).
- Our tutors are experienced professional marketers who will give you ‘real’, up to date examples and tips
- A named tutor will help you throughout your studies, (not a 24 hour anonymous ‘hotline’) advising and mentoring you throughout your programme.
- Choose the delivery format to suit your lifestyle from – evening sessions, weekend sessions, intensive or distance learning – it’s your choice!
- Dynamic, fun and innovative workshops which are based upon solid research developed to meet your specific needs.
- You’re a Delegate – not a student! As a marketing professional, you’re treated as such. You won’t have “back to school” nightmares at TMF.
- Fantastic study centres (all within a 5 minute walk from tube stations in London) – all have state of the art technology, air conditioning, free flowing tea and coffee and lovely biscuits !
- Career coaching – You have the option to have career coaching to help you make the best of you marketing qualification.
- Network with other like-minded and skilled marketing professionals, grasping new concepts and refreshing ideas from other delegates in the same (or even different) industry sectors.
Whilst studying with us, enjoy access to the following benefits as a TMF member:
- TFL discount – get 30% off your weekly, monthly or annual travel card (saving you up to £1200)
- 20% discount for Charity Employees
- £50 Selfridge’s gift card if you recommend a colleague who joins one of our courses
- NUS discount – great discounts on products and services e.g. Apple, Microsoft and major retailers, 25% off Odeon cinema tickets, valid at most events and exhibitions
- 20% progression discount to upskill onto further qualifications with TMF
- Topical Thursday evening masterclasses and skills workshops – come along and bring a colleague free of charge
Want to know more? Call us on 0800 024 8095, email firstname.lastname@example.org, join us on an open evening or find your course and book online today.