In these days of ‘portfolio careers’ it is very rare to find anybody under the age of 50 who has had just a single profession. However with all this flexibility, many people feel unsure about how they should be managing their careers.
What it is?
The Career ‘Health-check’ enables you to talk confidentially to an experienced company director about your career to date, your goals, skills and attributes.
Who is it for?
If you have reached a crossroads in your career, maybe you are not certain about your current direction, or simply need reassurance, this programme is for you.
You have a choice of two options: the Full Programme and the Career ‘Healthcheck’
How does the Career Management programme work?
The Full programme consists of the following elements:
- You will submit your current CV
- You will complete a range of exercises before you meet with your appointed ‘Coach’
- You will review motivations, achievements and goals
- You will then develop plans and action them.
- You will be given advice, learn new skills and techniques to make you more employable
- You will learn how to manage the job market to your advantage
- You will learn how to create an impactful CV
- Personal Coach appointed for up to a year
Full programme: £2150 + VAT
The Career Healthcheck Programme is an intensive version of the full programme. It consists of:
- CV Assessment
- Two meetings
- First meeting assesses your current position and motivations
- Second meeting develops a plan of action
- Plus a Career Skills Seminar!
Career ‘Healthcheck’ programme: £395 + VAT
For more information please call 0844 272 5837 and to book a programme please click here.