Following his popular SoLoMo presentation at the end of last year, Dwain Thomas is back with more expert hints and tips on using LinkedIn to build a personal brand and wow potential employers.
Date: Thursday 14th August 2014
Time: 6.15pm – 7.30pm
Location: 99 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3XD
The goal for the masterclass is to help marketers maximise the potential to connect with your business audiences using social channels within the guidelines established by corporations and professional service firms.
We will outline and develop an understanding of how we create a strategy to engage with audiences and build customer engagement with our target audiences using social channels in a business context
1. Understanding what the business drivers are and how social media can support the business strategy
2. Identifying your audience online & their mission
3.Selecting the right social media channels for your business
4. What are some of the risks involved
5. How to maximise LinkedIn as a powerful businesstool
6. Using Twitter as a powerful communications tool
7. Exploring alternative social channels
The presentation will be followed by a short Q&A session.
This Masterclass is free to TMF Members and just £25 to non TMF Members. To book your place please click here.
To find out more about Dwain please visit his ‘About Me’s profile here.