Have you thought about studying on a Saturday before?
Our weekend courses entail 18 hours face to face teaching per module, spread over 3 Saturdays between 10am – 4pm (usually every other Saturday).
Feedback from both tutors and delegates is always very positive.
Here are a few reasons why you might want to consider joining us on a Saturday!
- Saturday courses tend to enjoy smaller groups than the evening deliveries, meaning more tutor attention
- The group dynamics work well due to smaller class sizes
- You are fresh to tackle each session after a good night’s sleep, rather than coming straight from work (Friday night hangover dependant!)
- You can get a seat on the train on a Saturday morning!
- Our Farringdon location is very central and bright, with complimentary coffee, tea, water, nuts, sweets and biscuits throughout the day
- We schedule Saturday courses around bank holidays, so you will still be able to enjoy the sunshine with your friends/family
- We finish at the civilised time of 4pm, so you can still enjoy the rest of the day
The following testimonials are from candidates who have recently started studying on a Saturday;
“I was very impressed – both with the tutor’s professionalism and presentation skills. I also thought the meeting facility you booked in Farringdon was ideal, light and comfortable, not at all what I’d expected!” – Vanessa Champniss
“Just a quick note to say the new Saturday space is lovely – bright and white and kept me vibrant all day” – Francesca Piddlesden l Wellcome Trust
We still have a few spaces available on our Saturday CIM Professional Certificate programme starting this weekend!
There will be 12 Saturday sessions to attend in total over a 9 month period;
- Unit 1: 22nd March, 5th April, 12th April
- Unit 2: 26th April, 10th May, 17th May
- Unit 3: 14th June, 28th June, 12th July
- Unit 4: 13th Sept, 27th Sept, 11th Oct
For the last remaining places we are offering a 20% discount on this Saturday Certificate course. If you wish to book onto the course, please complete an online booking form on the website and just add the discount code ‘SAT/20’ to the comments box on the form.
New Saturday courses for the CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing, CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing and the CAM Digital Diplomas begin in September 2014.
Please get in touch with Sarah in the TMF Office if you require more information – email@example.com / 0203 176 0573