SummaryThis is a masters level course built with the aim of giving you the confidence, knowledge and the practical skills necessary to thrive as a consultant, contractor and small business owner
SchedulePeople looking to start a business of their own, whether as contractor, consultant or other type of small business. As an experienced professional, you will want to build skills, working with and developing a network of like-minded individuals.
You might be:
- Female professionals returning from maternity leave
- HR, IT, Marketers and other specialist Managers moving from corporate life into consultancy
- Existing consultants and contractors wanting to improve their skill sets.
What's IncludedWork-based assignments
Instruction MethodPreferably a degree but this is not essential
Short explanation (approximately 100 words) explaining why you want to undertake the programme
PrerequisitesGenerate more clients, that are both more loyal and more profitable
Provide a better service for your clients using the latest consultancy skills and techniques
Build your confidence through better consulting skills, soft skills and business management skills.
Topics• How to set up and manage a highly profitable business,
• How to make the most of your personal attributes and
• How to develop profitable long-term client relationships.
BenefitsPersonal attributes – Ladder of Influence, MBTI, Learning Styles
The Consulting Industry
Strategy, marketing and selling – a consultant’s perspective
Negotiation, pricing and politics
Finance, planning, business proposition building for consultants
Effective sales pipelines